Business formation is an important step, as it will establish the foundation of your business’s future. Our attorneys can help your new business get off on the right foot by guiding you through the process of forming a separate legal entity for your new business and helping your new business comply with the most current laws and regulations. We will discuss the different types of entities you can form; their advantages and disadvantages, and together, we will decide which type of entity is right for your new business.
The Importance of Hiring a Business Formation Attorney
Deciding what type of separate legal entity you want your new business to be is an important decision that should not be taken lightly. That decision can lead to tax advantages for your new business and can shield you from personal liability, meaning your personal assets will be safe from business creditors and lawsuits.
Business transactions occur every day, whether it’s a complex merger and acquisition or a sale of equipment. These transactions are normal when it comes to the growth of your business. Our attorneys can provide timely, thorough, and quality advice on your business transaction needs.
When you need trustworthy attorneys for your business, our attorneys provide extensive business law services to help you form your first business, expand your current business, and resolve contract related issues. Our business law services include:
- Selecting the proper entity for your business,
- Drafting legal documents to form your business, including but not limited to partnership agreements, operating agreements, articles of organization, articles of incorporation, and bylaws,
- Helping your business comply with current laws and regulations,
- Drafting and reviewing contracts,
- Drafting and reviewing business contract, including but not limited to mergers, acquisitions, and buyouts,
- Creating a Succession Plan for your business.
Whether you form a partnership, limited liability company (LLC), or a corporation, we will help you every step of the way. Our attorneys will build a relationship with you and get to know your goals, the industry your business is in, and your daily operations. By knowing your business and understanding your goals, we will be able to help you achieve your goals.
For more information on Business Formation and Transactions, schedule a free consultation by calling our firm at 504-309-3304 or contact us online.