Experienced Gretna Bankruptcy Lawyer Aids Clients with Difficult Debt Problems
Skilled Southeastern Louisiana attorney also helps individuals with end of life planning
Since 1973, Bill Cherbonnier has successfully defended individuals and small businesses in debt collection lawsuits and foreclosure actions and provided knowledgeable guidance in bankruptcy proceedings. Our hardworking attorney is dedicated to protecting the interests of clients in New Orleans and throughout Southeastern Louisiana who are experiencing serious financial difficulties for various reasons. Our law firm also offers estate planning services.
Reputable Louisiana debt relief lawyer delivers top-quality legal services
Clients choose our attorney because he has earned a reputation of providing high-quality legal services over nearly five decades. He is well-known as:
- A respected leader in the legal community — Attorney Bill Cherbonnier is AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional abilities.
- An aggressive and effective litigator — If your case goes to trial, you can rely on our attorney to strongly stand up for your rights and interests as he seeks the best outcome possible.
- A strategic legal advocate — Our attorney understands that no two cases are alike and employs legal solutions that are strategically targeted to resolving each unique matter successfully.
When you choose our law firm, you will receive one-on-one guidance from a seasoned attorney with almost 50 years of legal experience.
Astute bankruptcy and estate planning attorney aids with a range of issues
Our attorney provides legal support in the following areas:
- Full-service bankruptcy — As a full-service bankruptcy law firm, we assist individuals and businesses with Chapter 13 bankruptcy, Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 11 bankruptcy, e-bankruptcy and related matters, such as foreclosure defense and reversal. Our experienced attorney is well-versed in state and federal consumer law that regulates debt-collection practices.
- Small business bankruptcy organization — If your company is facing serious financial difficulties, we will advise you about options like debt settlement and small business bankruptcy organization that may allow you to keep your doors open.
- Collection lawsuit defense — Our attorney provides skilled collection lawsuit defense to clients being sued by creditors. We also offer collection intervention services to put a stop phone calls and other harassing communications by collection agencies.
- Estate planning — As an attorney experienced handling estate planning matters, Mr. Cherbonnier drafts wills, helps clients create trusts and living wills and other advance directives, provides counsel on estate and gift tax planning and represents clients in succession litigation.
No matter what concern you may have in these areas, you can trust our lawyer to provide attentive and effective legal counsel.
Contact a conscientious Gretna attorney for a free consultation
For almost five decades, Bill Cherbonnier has successfully represented Southeastern Louisiana individuals and small businesses in bankruptcy proceedings, debt collection lawsuits and foreclosure actions. To schedule a free consultation, call our firm at (504) 309-3304 or contact us online.